"Inspired by the white cube aesthetic of New York City’s contemporary galleries, these home exhibits the form of Avant Garde architecture at its best. The aesthetic was introduced to minimize distractions for art, emphasizing color and light. Where the white walls framed the bare abstract canvases, this home is designed to frame you. It adapts to your unique style rather than you adapting to the home."
With panoramic ocean views, the location is second to none with easy access to the legendary Swami’s surf break and park. Living here will feel like waking up every day in a work of art with innovative concepts and cutting-edge materials throughout. Revel in exquisite sunsets and views from your outdoor living pavilion or pool with complete privacy - no car can ever drive by your home. And all this is just a short walk to all the best North County spots.
The house layout was centered in three main aspects: 1) take advantage of the ocean views and location, 2) create the best possible indoor/outdoor relationship and 3) overall create a home that emphasizes the resort living experience.
Modern and Distinctive Exteriors
- Wood siding, high tech ultra-compact ceramics and white stucco facades.
- Sliding double pain glass doors to enhance the magnificent ocean views and the indoor/outdoor experience.
- Extra-large, dual paned exterior energy saving/sound reducing windows.
- Large decks and master bedrooms balcony with expansive ocean views
- Extra large pivot mahogany entry door.
- Just steps from legendary Swami’s surf break and parkand many other beautiful beaches
- Walking distance to the downtown Encinitas dining and retail district
- Located in the award winning “Cardiff” School District
Open And Elegant Interiors
- 3,339 and2,796 square feet of living space respectively
- Five bedrooms , one which may be transformed into the guest quarters or office.
- Large walk-in closets for master bedrooms and guest bedroom/office.
- European Oak hardwood floors on first level, ceramic floors on living area, decks, balconies and bathrooms. Carpet on second floor.
- Extra-large windows and sliding glass doors for enhanced ocean and area views and indoor/outdoor relationship.
- Large roof top decks with expansive ocean views
- Natural gas fireplaces in living room and master bedroom
- Lighting fixtures by the most prestigious contemporary designers of New York and Chicago
Eco-Friendly/ Security Features
- Green point rated home
- Installed fire sprinkler system
- Rooftop solar panel systems(estimated to supply most of the homes electrical needs
- Tankless high-efficiency water heaters
- Dual paned sound engineered aluminum windows
- High-efficiency heating and airconditioning systems
- Screw constructed/glued sag resistant soft flooring
- High efficacy lighting
- Insulated hot water pipes
- Low noise kitchen and bath exhaust fans
- Water-conserving plumbing fixtures (water sense shower heads and bathroom faucets)
- Water-conserving irrigation and planting
- Mitigation strategies for garage (airtight wall between the garage and the main home)
- Zero VOC interior paints
- Low VOC caulks and adhesives
- Built-in recycling center
- Foundation drainage system
- Optimal value engineering
- Engineered lumber for floors and roof rafters
Kitchen And Bathroom Appointments
- Large gourmet kitchen quartz island
- German white gloss cabinet doors and blum hardware in kitchen and bathrooms
- Stainless steel energy efficient appliances
- High tech ultra-compact ceramics on masters bathroom shower and washbasin
- Grohe and Moen plumbing fixtures
- Suede finish quartz vanities
- Tankless high efficiency water heaters
Professionally Designed and Landscaped Gardens and Grounds
- Magnificent pool / jacuzzi.
- Outdoor kitchen with grill, pizza oven and fridge, focusing on a close relationship with the interior kitchen and outdoor activities.
- Decorative water feature.
- Distinctive accent lighting
- Professionally landscaped.
- Automatic water conserving/humidity sensing irrigation systems